Senior Analyst – IT Compliance
Permanent, Full Time
The IT Compliance Sr. Analyst handles all aspects of the IT Compliance testing process including but not limited to; application control design assessments, evaluating evidence using a predefined test script to determine pass/fail score of control testing, reviewing of other tester’s results, interfacing with Control Owners in both scheduled and adhoc meetings as needed, and any other tasks as assigned by the Sr. Director of IT Compliance.
- Perform and/or Review Compliance Testing – Under the direction of the Compliance Sr. Director, follow the documented testing process to perform and/or review quarterly compliance testing. This will be accomplished by working with the BWise compliance application and following the documented Test Scripts (for testing) or the Tester’s Docs (for reviewing) the various quarterly tests as assigned and preparing or updating the required associated documentation as needed. The end result will be the completion of all scheduled testing on time with organized/effective associated compliance testing documentation.
- Perform Control Evaluation Assessments – Conduct on site control evaluation assessments for specific applications and/or processes. This entails interfacing with the Control Owner, gathering documentation, conducting face to face interviews, examining “real-time” processes, identifying control gaps, and documenting findings.
- Control Owner Meetings – Interface with all Control Owners in quarterly meetings (called CORE meetings) to review the controls, testing process, issues, and changes. Also meet with Control Owners as needed to follow up on evidence issues, discuss remediation efforts, and generally support the Control Owners through the testing process. This will be accomplished by utilizing strong verbal and written communications skills. The end result will be an effective flow of information between the IT Compliance department and the Control Owners and a mutually effective and agreeable relationship between the two.
- Support the IT Compliance Applications, Tools, and Directories – Help maintain and support BWise, CART and the IT Compliance directory structure.
- Adhoc Tasks – Perform adhoc tasks as requested by the Director of IT Compliance as needed. These tasks could be; preparing of reports, assisting other testers, troubleshooting, etc.
- Experience within IT auditing, Compliance and or IT Controls experience
- Highly organised and able to meet demanding deadlines.
- Great communication ability to work well within a team
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Desired experience within 1 of the big 4 (PWC, KPMG, E&Y, or Deloitte)
At Viacom, we value and celebrate difference. We want to ensure that we fully represent the make-up of UK society in our workforce as well as bringing diverse perspectives to our business. We want to make sure Diversity and Inclusion are not just buzz words; we truly want to foster an authentic inclusive environment, where all employees feel that they can bring their whole selves to work. This is embedded in our recruitment practices to ensure we hire the best talent and enrich our mix. So when hiring for our teams, we think outside the box, we are open minded and champion difference.