JOB TITLE: TAM Co-ordinator
DEPARTMENT: MTV Talent and Music International
REPORTING TO: Label Director
Label co-ordinator within the international talent and music team. Responsible for day to day label relations, linear and digital music marketing promotions. Supporting the Label Directors and the wider team in all music and talent related activities. Offering support during any International events and assisting in the development, production and delivery of multi-platform music formats.
Show & Event Bookings:
Longform & Shortform Content:
Music Video & Programming:
· Proven experience in a similar music or media role.
· Broad knowledge and awareness of music industry.
· Developed understanding of the digital music & media landscape and marketing.
· Developed understanding of reading data, understanding airplay charts, digital charts and music sales.
· Genuine passion to learn about MTV and the Music Industry.
· Genuine passion and interest in all genres of music.
· Passion to attend showcases, gigs, concerts.
· Ability to deal with multi-regional teams across difference time zones to implement and execute marketing campaigns.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills – in particular advanced Excel Skills.
· Understanding of Photoshop and Final Cut Pro desirable.
· Strong organisational and literacy skills, admin duties including filing, travel & schedule organising.
· Effective and confident communication skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure to achieve deadlines.
· Problem solving skills & common sense crucial.
· Initiative, diplomacy, confidentiality, discretion.
· Previous International experience/outlook an advantage.