Role: Senior Marketing Executive
Department: Nickelodeon UK Marketing Team
Reporting to: Nickelodeon Brand Marketing Manager
Are you the next Nickelodeon Brand Champion?
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for someone to join the marketing team here at Nickelodeon. Our team is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive that is passionate about Kids TV and committed to consistently understanding Nickelodeon’s audiences; their relationships, aspirations concerns, interests and media habits. This is an exciting and challenging role full of opportunity to work across a multitude of projects with tight deadlines that require creativity, self-motivation and attention-to-detail.
Our Marketing team is pivotal in shaping Nickelodeon’s success, developing and driving strategy and implementation to achieve brand, ratings and commercial objectives – and you will be a core part of that! There is a lot to get stuck into - you will drive many different projects, so you will have to be a confident communicator and have excellent organisational and time management skills. You will need to be good at building great relationships with both internal colleagues and with external clients. You will also manage the Marketing Assistant within the team.
With some of the best kids’ brands within the market, this is an exciting time to be a part of the Nickelodeon marketing team.
What you will be doing:
Execute and deliver ATL/BTL marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for the end to end management ATL/BTL media campaigns.
- Develop and write media and creative briefs, thinking innovatively at all times.
- Support the Brand Manager in the development and management of the media plans – building expertise & knowledge.
- Manage the creative development process with in house/external agencies.
- Share ideas, contribute to brainstorms and voice opinion on creative.
- Coordinate meetings for all internal teams and agencies involved in the campaign, being proactive in your approach.
- Implement and deliver all campaign assets to deadline to meet the live date.
- Ensure PO’s are raised and are fully accounted for, keeping track of invoices and updating cost tracker spreadsheet.
Assist in the delivery of on channel stunts and competitions
- Write briefs and come up with new creative ideas for on-air stunts and competitions - innovation is key.
- Coordinate brainstorm meetings and taskforce meetings across departments.
- End to end project management, ensuring that all competitions are run tightly and effectively.
- Work with key internal departments (legal, on-air, digital, consumer products) and external agencies (where relevant) on their fulfilment.
- Be the go to person for all stunt enquiries.
- Create post campaign analysis reports, working closely with internal teams to gather relevant information.
Assist in the delivery of events
- Assist in the delivery of marketing events (e.g. Slimefest, experiential brand activations, VIP screenings)
- Put forward creative ideas to extend our brand presence beyond linear TV.
- Act as a Nickelodeon brand guardian, looking to challenge ideas/creative where necessary.
Manage the marketing assistant
- Act as the line manager to the Marketing Assistant within the current team.
- Help to develop their skills and oversee their day-to-day workload.
Assist in the delivery of affiliate partnerships
- Assist in building relationships with key affiliate partners
- Work to gain incremental exposure of the Nickelodeon network across affiliate platforms, always looking for new opportunities.
- Work directly on the large scale projects with the assistance of the Marketing Assistant.
- Oversee the day-to-day affiliate activity through the Marketing Assistant.
- Ensure the yearly tracker is kept up to date through the Marketing Assistant.
Become a kid expert
- Review and monitor key trends within the market and wider industry
- Become the team media expert, always looking to better ideas.
- Work closely with the Nickelodeon research and programming teams.
- Observe any key social media and digital trends
- Keep on top of the key social influencers
You will have;
- At least 3 years’ worth of work experience working in a marketing team
- Strong understanding and passion towards the Nickelodeon brand.
- Experience of managing above the line, fully integrated, marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing campaign budgets
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Experience using Photoshop
You will be;
- Proactive, confident and passionate about Kids TV
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- A creative, digitally savvy, innovative thinker
- Great at building and maintaining strong relationships
- Keen to learn and seek out new opportunities
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work autonomously on projects
Nice to have;
- Previous experience working within Kids TV, entertainment or media